AdaptiveCards [Website] Filter Documentation by Schema Version C++
It's probably a lot of work to do, but it would be very helpful to be able to filter the schema documentation by a maximum AdaptiveCards version.
For instance, I do a lot of work with Microsoft Teams, which still only supports 1.0 properties and elements, so I really only want to see the docs on the bits and pieces that will work with that version of the spec.
Thank you for the feedback on this! That's a great suggestion worth adding to the Schema Explorer.
We are actually working on adding a Version Selector to the Designer in PR #3508. This drop-down will update the Toolbox and Properties based on the version selected.
Hopefully we'll have this rolled out within the next month or two.
This issue has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had any activity for 5 days.
- templating How does --target-framework-override work? The templates suggest it should be --TargetFrameworkOverride - Csharp
- [backlog] Ingest, Automatic creation of labels -> include attributes - Python diffgram
- [BUG]: CoE Power BI Dashboard Cannot Export Underlying Data - powerapps-tools
- psalm issues around usage of `global` keyword - PHP
- [Enhancement] Add list of used topics to KafkaConnector statuses - Java strimzi-kafka-operator
- every field in solr index stored as array - Python django-haystack
- Any plans to include table component ? - chakra-ui TypeScript