Add the geospatial support - incubator-pinot Java
Geospatial data has been widely used across the industry, spanning multiple verticals, such as ride sharing and delivery, transportation infrastructure, defense and intel, public health. Deriving insights from timely and accurate geospatial data could enable mission-critical use cases in the organizations and fuel a vibrant marketplace across the industry. It will enable many use cases the geospatial support in Pinot.
Design Doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mkm5RHStof-vIUt5-UNeOgRYSBAN6MpN-hedV6Q0g/edit#
@yupeng9 can you grant the access to everyone? I don't have the access to the doc.
Unfortunately I was not able to configure the sharing policy for anyone outside the company with the link to access, due to certain restrictions. Please request access and I will grant it. I will also put up a version under the Apache Wiki soon.
A copy of the proposal is added to Apache wiki at here. Please keep the discussion on the google doc.
The design of the geospatial indexing is updated and added to the design doc here
- Documentation API pages 404 - Kotlin accompanist
- manuskript Show character count progress indicator - Python
- [CI] GeoIpDownloaderIT#testUseGeoIpProcessorWithDownloadedDBs() failure - Java elasticsearch
- ExpressLRS Sudden LQ drop and RX loss at strong RSSI-dBm C++
- Support 'transparent' as a acceptable color. - Java react-native-bootsplash
- /var/lib/dpkg/info/vernemq.postinst: line 11: syntax error near unexpected token `else' - Erlang vernemq