bat How do you remove secondary line numbers column? - Rust
I'm aware that the line numbers column can be removed with --style=plain but how does one remove the other line numbers column?
Godamn. I had the following env var configured in .zshrc:
export LESS='-sMEFRNXI' where N shows line numbers.
Once I removed it from the rest of the flags, bat started working nicely.
THanks for pointing me in right direction! Didn't know bat depends on less for displaying.
Can you reproduce this problem everywhere? I can not reproduce. Can you provide detailed step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce please?
It would also be helpful if you could paste the output of
I just run
comparison between regular and plain style: https://i.imgur.com/DMtqsBp.png
I bet you get numbers also with plain
cat? I suspect your shell is adding the numbers for any output.
In any case, I would be grateful if you could provide the output of
No line numbers were added with regular
Here's the diagnostic output:
SHELL=/usr/local/bin/zsh PAGER=less BAT_PAGER=<not set> BAT_CACHE_PATH=<not set> BAT_CONFIG_PATH=<not set> BAT_OPTS=<not set> BAT_STYLE=<not set> BAT_TABS=<not set> BAT_THEME=<not set> XDG_CONFIG_HOME=<not set> XDG_CACHE_HOME=<not set> COLORTERM=truecolor NO_COLOR=<not set> MANPAGER=<not set>
Could not read contents of '/Users/dzhi/.config/bat/config': No such file or directory (os error 2).
Compile time information
- Profile: release
- Target triple: x86_64-apple-darwin
- Family: unix
- OS: macos
- Architecture: x86_64
- Pointer width: 64
- Endian: little
- CPU features: fxsr,sse,sse2,sse3,ssse3
- Host: x86_64-apple-darwin
> less --version less 487 (POSIX regular expressions) Copyright (C) 1984-2016 Mark Nudelman less comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. For information about the terms of redistribution, see the file named README in the less distribution. Homepage: http://www.greenwoodsoftware.com/less
Interesting. Some follow up questions. Do you get the same line numbering problems if you
- use native macOS version of
- show the file with pure
- try to reproduce with a newly created user on that machine?
- sverchok Update system requirements Python
- Possible concurrency bug in delta 1.0.0 - Scala delta
- 🐛[BUG] Table valueType 为dateTime,tooltip展示的值为未转换的值 - TypeScript pro-components
- vscode CTRL+F search input field does not show characters TypeScript
- Mine merge error when using Napalm Proxy - Python salt
- [Question] Can dolphinscheduler send alert information by http request? How to use it? - Java dolphinscheduler
- tensorflow Fail in configuration due to different CUDA libraries path - Cplusplus