Bug: multiple userfields of type datetime go boom - grocy
I created a test instance, added three datetime userfields (no time) and one datetime with date to the product object. On the linked page, the following behavior is observed:
- Keyup/Keydown on one picker modifies the value of all pickers.
- The Date with time looses its time because the format for all datetimepickers is taken from the first datetimepicker component on the page (this also means that behavior could change from page to page or even embeds).
Unfortunately, I don't think that's easily fixable with the way the js and its components currently work; a workaround like datetimepicker2 doesn't work for an unknown number of datetimepickers.
1510 is not affected by this issue once I push all my scoping commits.
Unfortunately, I don't think that's easily fixable with the way the js and its components currently work;
It's JS, everything is always possible somehow... :D https://github.com/grocy/grocy/commit/5e189c8a4af8480574b0e731dc0fe34c9d26007a
The datetimepicker2 workaround is definitely really bad, came from my initially totally wrong assumption that there will be no need to have any component multiple times per view, don't know why I though that...
Copied your demo instance into a pre-release one: https://test-1bm7m5s3o3b0mtoqogevkl.demo-prerelease.grocy.info/product/new
Looks good, yes. As you probably imagined, the fix in my PR is... drastically different and involves deleting code en masse. I'll resolve the merge conflict shortly.
Unfortunately, the fix isn't complete yet: views/components/datetimepicker.blade.php still defines
<div id="datetimepicker-wrapper" and thus producing invalid HTML.
My tooling says it can be safely changed to
- Executing "clear" on the command line also deletes tmux history C
- Why does Document need a lifetime? - graphql-parser
- kyma Correct the spelling of ORY in docs Go
- Medusa New Synology Downloadstation breaks integration - Python
- Apply "Reformat Code" to ggplot() chains - Java rstudio
- question about add new backbone - SSD
- ERR: sdp: invalid syntax `o=[-2208991488 2208991488 IN IP4 10.255.1.119] - rtsp-simple-server Go