Bug Report - Other: Won't launch stardew valley - Vortex
Vortex Version: 1.4.9 Memory: 15.82 GB System: win32 x64 (10.0.19042) Vortex won't launch stardew valley within it. If I do it through steam my mods don't appear.
Reported by: CookieMonsterWasHere
Hi there - Vortex uses a community developed tool called SMAPI to launch and mod the game; if SMAPI does not execute when you're attempting to launch the game through Vortex, then the fault lies with SMAPI, not Vortex, and you should report this to the SMAPI developer directly on his mod page https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2400?tab=description
This can be a mods related issue - try disabling your mods 1 by 1 (starting with the more recently installed mods) and see if that makes a difference.
In the future please always include a Vortex log file with your report.
- Transparent search/replace dialogs when out of focus - geany
- esp-idf HTTP server BackEnd Authentication AP mode (IDFGH-2711) C
- Testing standalone bundle - got 'Could not find service "test.service_container".' - PHP symfony
- missing v0.3.5 - mimemagic
- go-sqlite3 no such table: json_each C
- Datepicker shows one day behind in Angular 12 - components
- "protected internal" property/method is not skipped - obfuscar
- Zammad email config verification error when using imap folders different than inbox - Ruby zammad