DATABASE_URL, if your username or password has an "@" (and possibly ":") in it, Grouparoo can't connect.
@ are meaningful to the URL parser.
REDIS_URL likely has the same problem
If we can't solve this with URL parsing, we should document that we have fall-back environment variables that can also be used instead of the combined DATABASEURL: * DBDIALECT * DBHOST * DBPORT * DBDATABASE * DBUSER * DB_PASS
See https://github.com/grouparoo/grouparoo/blob/main/core/src/config/sequelize.ts for more info
Documentation updated via https://github.com/grouparoo/www.grouparoo.com/pull/340
DB_* environment variables normalized via https://github.com/grouparoo/grouparoo/pull/1521 and https://github.com/grouparoo/grouparoo/pull/1522
- manuskript Show character count progress indicator - Python
- [CI] GeoIpDownloaderIT#testUseGeoIpProcessorWithDownloadedDBs() failure - Java elasticsearch
- ExpressLRS Sudden LQ drop and RX loss at strong RSSI-dBm C++
- Support 'transparent' as a acceptable color. - Java react-native-bootsplash
- /var/lib/dpkg/info/vernemq.postinst: line 11: syntax error near unexpected token `else' - Erlang vernemq
- Difference in puppet-lint behavior between `pdk validate` and `rake lint` - Ruby pdk
- http-ui only binds to localhost (127.0.0.1) - bettercap