Changing the DAV:displayname of the “calendar-proxy-read|-write” WebDAV resources - PHP server
NextCloud/CardDAV operates with a “calendar-proxy-read|-write” WebDAV resources.
Does the handling of this property depend any on the display name? What will happen, if a CUA changes the display name property? Will the server reject this change or might some client break?
I'm closing this issue due to inactivity. If this is still happening please make sure to upgrade to the latest version. After that, feel free to reopen.
- Enable payment gateway per currency - PHP invoiceninja
- Is there any way to load model except torh.hub - yolov5
- qBittorrent qBittorrent freezes when using tethered internet from android - Cplusplus
- Upload fails in image uploader - magento2 PHP
- Will there be a new version out for Windows in the near future? - hexchat
- Not applicable for the 'main.dart' in configuration and no connected devices found - flutter-intellij Java
- linker errors - Scala scalapy