Command example "Update Statistics" has an equalilty sign which should not be there - PowerShell azure-docs
The command example just below the section "Create single-column statistics by specifying the sample size" has an equality sign which should not be there.
The command showed in the documentation is: CREATE STATISTICS col1_stats ON dbo.table1 (col1) WITH SAMPLE = 50 PERCENT;
And the correct is: CREATE STATISTICS col1_stats ON dbo.table1 (col1) WITH SAMPLE 50 PERCENT;
Notice that in the last line there is nothing between the word SAMPLE and the number 50.
⚠ Do not edit this section. It is required for docs.microsoft.com ➟ GitHub issue linking.
- ID: 32f185e1-6975-6192-abda-4f64783bdc59
- Version Independent ID: 26ab2230-a472-9a2b-0853-fe363871a9ce
- Content: Create and update statistics using Azure Synapse SQL resources - Azure Synapse Analytics
- Content Source: articles/synapse-analytics/sql/develop-tables-statistics.md
- Service: synapse-analytics
- Sub-service: sql
- GitHub Login: @filippopovic
- Microsoft Alias: fipopovi
@felipespas-brz, Thanks for the feedback! We are taking a look into this and will get back to you soon.
A PR for the fix has been submitted, which will be merged within 24hrs.
Thanks for bringing this to our notice helping us improve the doc content.
We will now proceed to close this. Please feel free to comment of you have further queries
- AdaptiveCards [Website] Filter Documentation by Schema Version C++
- templating How does --target-framework-override work? The templates suggest it should be --TargetFrameworkOverride - Csharp
- [backlog] Ingest, Automatic creation of labels -> include attributes - Python diffgram
- [BUG]: CoE Power BI Dashboard Cannot Export Underlying Data - powerapps-tools
- psalm issues around usage of `global` keyword - PHP
- [Enhancement] Add list of used topics to KafkaConnector statuses - Java strimzi-kafka-operator
- every field in solr index stored as array - Python django-haystack