Connect component not exported (aws-amplify-vue) - amplify-js
Describe the bug
When following the documentation for
aws-amplify-vue, I am unable to use the
<amplify-connect> component. This is due to the fact that it is not exported from the top level of the module. Not certain as to whether this is an issue with the exports or just out of date documentation.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Follow the configuration instructions at https://aws-amplify.github.io/docs/js/vue#configuration
2. Attempt to use the
<amplify-connect> component as described at https://aws-amplify.github.io/docs/js/vue#connect
3. Console will reveal the following error:
Unknown custom element: <amplify-connect> - did you register the component correctly? For recursive components, make sure to provide the "name" option.
Expected behavior The Connect component should be able to be imported as described in the documentation OR the documentation should specify how to import this component properly.
Desktop (please complete the following information): - OS: iOS (Mac) - Browser chrome - Version 71.0.3578.98
I edited the
index.js files locally, adding the proper imports and exports and things seemed to be working for me, so let me know if a pull request would be appropriate.
Thank you @mrname
I've labeled this as a bug for follow-up, also:
so let me know if a pull request would be appropriate.
We always welcome PRs 😄
@mrname I've merged a fix for this into our unstable build (npm i aws-amplify-vue@unstable). It should be available on the main build in the near future.
Closing this issue for now; please feel free to reopen.
This issue has been automatically locked since there hasn't been any recent activity after it was closed. Please open a new issue for related bugs.
Looking for a help forum? We recommend joining the Amplify Community Discord server
*-help channels or Discussions for those types of questions.
- olive [CRASH] Moved position of Sequence Viewer - Cplusplus
- process.send() blocked indefinitely if buffer is full - Python pwntools
- vscode Cannot right-click copy text from markdown preview window TypeScript
- Splat doesn't work for array - yq
- dlopen hook breaks objects that attempt to open dynamic libraries from their runpaths - libTAS
- Custom referrer snippet not working - koko-analytics
- Fix skip_dir documentation - D onedrive