Error loading - UnityExplorer
[Error : BepInEx] Error loading [UnityExplorer 3.2.0] : Method not found: void UnityEngine.Cursor.set_lockState(UnityEngine.CursorLockMode)
Is this IL2CPP, and if so did you put the unity-libs in place?
yes, using this repository 2019.4.9
Ok well I know that it works on Among Us with BepInEx, just tested again to make sure.
Try deleting the
BepInEx\unhollowed\ folder so that they regenerate. The
Cursor.set_lockState method should definitely exist if the unity-libs were unstripped successfully.
Can't really help you, if it's still not working then it sounds like a BepInEx issue. Maybe also make sure you're on the latest version of Among Us.
Might also be related to the current version of Unhollower, some people are reporting errors with unstripping.
- Microsoft/VSCode - Cannot create a Python Interactive Window - vscode-jupyter
- Missing settings in the GUI - Solaar
- Drag capability for experimental-figspec - TypeScript storybook-addon-designs
- Remove Images completely - trix
- When using mybatisplus plus goupBy for paging query, the count parameter is not encrypted - Java shardingsphere
- SIGINT takes 10+ seconds to quit - TypeScript functions-framework-nodejs