Feature Request: I can haz .yml? - Python pre-commit
My sense of order has a sad because pre-commit is the only tool in my toolbox that flat out doesn't accept
.yml as a config file extension. Could it try
.pre-commit-config.yaml is not found?
Sorry, I had searched and came up empty. 🤷♂️ Thanks for indirectly pointing out the
--config option, though.
- arduino-cli panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference - Go
- electron React DevTools and Redux DevTools tabs sometimes not appearing Electron@9.0.0 - Cplusplus
- clearml Unexpected sending source code to demo server - Python
- How can I get other cognito user attributes like created_at? - amplify-js
- Unable to load basic assets when having a theme in place - production
- surge Detect DAW; Disable VST3 outs in FL unless you ask for them C
- Changing the DAV:displayname of the “calendar-proxy-read|-write” WebDAV resources - PHP server
- Enable payment gateway per currency - PHP invoiceninja