File/folder permissions per user - filegator
Hello, is there any way to setup file/folder permissions per user? I wish I could make visible file1.txt for user X and not visible for user Y.
Thank for Your response.
Not in the same folder. You can only have two different folders for two users.
- log in as admin and create two folders, folder1 and folder2, you can also put some files in both folders
- then, create your first user user1 and set his home folder to folder1
- create your second user and set his home folder to folder2
- logout admin and try with users
- pytorch Add complex autograd support for torch.Tensor.index_put_ - Cplusplus
- kubernetes Running Kubernetes Locally via Docker - `kubectl get nodes` returns `The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused - did you specify the right host or port?` - Go
- core Feature Request: Allow CARP to Connect/Disconnect a PPPoE Connection - PHP
- xarray Sum and prod with min_count forces evaluation Python
- pandas fillna() does not work when value parameter is a list - Python
- Force link style option - html-to-markdown
- qBittorrent [v3.4.0] qBittorrent has crashed (filelist bug?) - Cplusplus