k8s-int-test-build: zk-less druid cluster and http based segment/task managment
Follow up on #10669
Updates K8S based integration test build to deploy zk-less Druid cluster along with http based segment and remote task management to sanity test #10544
Splits https://github.com/apache/druid/blob/1884c356984695cf31ef63dd0075602b5087ec4b/integration-tests/script/build_run_k8s_cluster.sh into 3 separate scripts , "setup_k8s_cluster.sh", "setup_druid_operator_on_k8s.sh" and "setup_druid_on_k8s.sh" for easily running specific parts while debugging setup or test failures locally.
Updates to k8s extension documentation for few gotchas.
@clintropolis thanks for approving, I will do one more round of checks of things in this PR tomorrow and merge.
Are there any progress being made on that? If no, I'd like to take the chance to implement it after this PR have been merged
@zhangyue19921010 I did some work there and will finish it, I am adding few more related things in that PR . that work currently lives in my fork at https://github.com/himanshug/druid/tree/k8s_build2
- druid web console: fix segment timeline in Firefox
- druid add avro_ocf to supported Kafka/Kinesis InputFormats
- druid environment file changes to make it work with Docker Compose V2
- druid openTelemetry emitter extension
- druid require Datasource WRITE authorization for Supervisor and Task access
- druid set up, confs, mixins, and clients.
- druid update Apache Kafka client libraries to 3.0.0
- druid ignore for now to unblock pipeline, we'll keep debugging offline