klipper Klippersreen sometimes does not display the current Print C
From time to time I have the problem that the Klipperscreen does not show the current print. Even old baby steps or flow corrections are still there, as soon as something is changed, the values are up to date again. Is there a possibility to initialize or reload Klippersreen before printing?
Unfortunately, it appears the directions at https://www.klipper3d.org/Contact.html were not followed for this issue.
We choose to use github as a place that people working on improving Klipper can share the results of their work. We choose to not use github to help diagnose problems with a user's printer. We choose to not use github to answer user questions. We choose to not use github as a place to make requests.
In the future, please follow the directions at: https://www.klipper3d.org/Contact.html This ticket will be automatically closed.
Best regards, ~ Your friendly GitIssueBot
PS: I'm just an automated script, not a human being.
@jailbreaker07 Klipperscreen is a separate project. If you have a problem with it, you need to open an issue for Klipperscreen, not Klipper.
- Ryujinx crash on Linux trying to play any game C#
- Domain Picker: Integration testing - wp-calypso
- Docker Preview on Apple M1 Silicon - for-mac
- jellyfin Jellyfin custom ffmpeg location causes crash C#
- Bug Report - Other: Won't launch stardew valley - Vortex
- Transparent search/replace dialogs when out of focus - geany
- esp-idf HTTP server BackEnd Authentication AP mode (IDFGH-2711) C
- Testing standalone bundle - got 'Could not find service "test.service_container".' - PHP symfony