Dear ml5 community,
I'm submitting a new issue. Please see the details below.
→ Step 1: Describe the issue 📝
Did you find a bug? Want to suggest an idea for a new example?
On loading Interactive CharRNN p5 Example I receive the following error:
Uncaught RangeError: byte length of Float32Array should be a multiple of 4.
I'm running the example with a python server on localhost in chrome.
→ Step 2: Screenshots or Relevant Documentation 🖼
Here's some helpful screenshots and/or documentation of the new feature
→ Step 3: Share an example of the issue 🦄
The example wouldn't run in p5 online editor, so I downloaded and tried to run with a local server. I'm using the code as written in the example.
Other relevant information, if applicable
→ Describe your setup 🦄
Here's some helpful information about my setup...
- Web browser & version: Version 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Operating System: Mojave 10.14.6 (18G103)
- ml5 version you're using: 0.4.3
- Any additional notes
Thanks so much! You guys are 🌈🦄🦄🦄!
@lisajamhoury thanks so much for reporting these! It is SO helpful 🙏. (It is certainly time to write tests for all the examples 🙈)
This has to do with the CharRNN loading models in the p5 web editor. Making an issue in the ml5-library https://github.com/ml5js/ml5-library/issues/715
- Proposition de traduction - TypeScript elevate
- Syncplay doesn't always syncronize with VLC - syncplay
- Moving sketch window breaks sketch window size - Java processing
- gdal Unable to replace a RAT in GTiff C++
- Crash when combined with react-native-picker/picker and problems in navigation in 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 - react-native-tab-view
- Add content object in @ApiBody - TypeScript swagger