Moving sketch window breaks sketch window size - Java processing
In current build (233), Mac OS 10.10.2 I'm experiencing a strange behavior where a sketch window resizes to 0x0 if I manually move the window's position. In other words, I first launch the sketch and it looks correct:
I then use the mouse to drag the sketch window over to the right and:
This is not behavior I've experienced previously (3.0a5).
Now fixed. The window was claiming that it was maximized. Probably a bug in Java on OS X, but I'm just working around it.
This issue has been automatically locked since there has not been any recent activity after it was closed. Please open a new issue for related bugs.
- gdal Unable to replace a RAT in GTiff C++
- Crash when combined with react-native-picker/picker and problems in navigation in 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 - react-native-tab-view
- Add content object in @ApiBody - TypeScript swagger
- Feature request: [Strato] set custom MX Record - Go ddns-updater
- usingFastIndex: indexes may be created while restore is in progress - C mydumper