Opening Kitty 0.6.0 fails with LSOpenURLsWithRole() error message
I'm running macOS 10.11.6.
open -a /Applications/kitty.app after downloading the latest macOS release.
I get the following error message:
LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed for the application /Applications/kitty.app with error -10825, and kitty doesn't open.
This doesn't appear in kitty 0.5.1.
I'm getting the same error using
open -a kitty on macOS 10.13.2. I can launch it just fine with:
How is this a duplicate of #241?
Read the first post, paying special attention to the version of OS X, then read https://github.com/issues/kovidgoyal/kitty/241 and it should be perfectly obvious how it is a duplicate.
I'm running kitty 0.6.1 on macOS 10.13.2. I don't think it's a duplicate.
For some reason which I cannot fathom, I'm no longer getting this error and
open -a kitty works fine. I'm not sure what I did, other than maybe reinitializing my shell since installing kitty with brew cask, but if I figure it out I'll report back.
The same error happens my mac os version: 10.12.6
Successfully installed kitty into /Applications/kitty.app LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file /Applications/kitty.app. "disk4" unmounted. "disk4" ejected.
please help for this issue, I don't know how to fix this
- Kitty uses the wrong font variant of Fira Code
- Wayland: Missing window decoration
- Mac OS: kitty doesn't restore
- kitty issue with custom XKB keymap
- kitty fixes traditional fullscreen hide for Mac OS >= 10.15
- kitty having a vertical split layout only for 2 (of many) windows
- Complete kitty.conf file
- kitty native window decorations for GNOME Wayland