openj9 Valhalla LWVT: Flatten value type arrays Java
The initial implementation should flatten all arrays whose element type is a value type. Later, flattening only arrays of smaller value types should be considered.
Note also that instance fields with the
ACC_FLATTENABLE field modifier that are value class arrays can be flattened. See #1387.
internalFindArrayClass method in
classsupport.c will need to be revisted while flattenable arrays are being implemented.
- nuclei [feature] Workflow to support tags based execution - Go
- Bug in jnp.take with negative indexing - Python jax
- vanilla Flagging content "Take Action" button link broken - PHP
- [v1]: info missing cacheControl - TypeScript graphql-modules
- Mongoose has no `DocumentToObjectOptions` - nestjs-query
- baritone Custom Scripts? Java
- Crash - lateinit property initialState has not been initialized - Kotlin LoadingButtonAndroid
- bug(CdkObserveContent): Incorrect typing for CdkObserveContent's [debounce] property - components