OpenUI5 version: 1.93
In Message Box Details sample there is a possibility to display a JSON content out-of-box. Everything is OK besides one thing — there are ugly escape slashes:
It would be great if UI5 could get rid of these unwanted escape splashes by default to keep the data presentation clean & clear.
Hello @pubmikeb Thank you for sharing this finding. I've created an internal incident 2180281894. The status of the issue will be updated here. Regards,
The fix for this has been implemented and will be available with OpenUI5 v1.94.
Thank you for reporting it!
- Executing "clear" on the command line also deletes tmux history C
- Why does Document need a lifetime? - graphql-parser
- kyma Correct the spelling of ORY in docs Go
- Medusa New Synology Downloadstation breaks integration - Python
- Apply "Reformat Code" to ggplot() chains - Java rstudio
- question about add new backbone - SSD
- ERR: sdp: invalid syntax `o=[-2208991488 2208991488 IN IP4 10.255.1.119] - rtsp-simple-server Go
- Incorrect mac received on packet - asyncssh