optimizer Image got larger than original - image-optimizer
original 112k optimizer 190k !!
Probably this is caused by something in your environment. Please provide a test for us to fix.
I find Image Compressor gives best results for manual optimization. And if the image is already optimized with this (or some other) tool, then
new Image('image.min.png')->quality(75)->save(); (Forgive me to go out of scope with a wrapping package) will AFAIK always result in a byte-wise bigger picture.
Different algorithms by the looks of it.
Despite this, I know of no better tool than spatie/image-optimizer (spatie/image, spatie/browsershot), to optimize images uploaded by users who take pictures with their phones/cameras and don't know how to resize and optimize them.
Make sure your page load times are optimized. Try this image compressor where you can pick from a wide selection of image formats, crop more efficiently and decrease file size
- Composables extendibility - TypeScript vue-storefront
- Cant open category : Notice: Undefined index: price in vendor/magento/module-visual-merchandiser/Block/Adminhtml/Category/Merchandiser/Tile.php on line 322 - PHP magento2
- Stateless sorry-cypress deploy on heroku not working TypeScript
- che Release Che 7.27.1 - TypeScript
- aws-sdk-cpp Initializing Client Configuration does not work C++
- Crash on sign in - Java android