please Run targets in working directory or sandbox Go
Much like tests, it might be nice to run binary targets in a isolated way. We could create a working directory for the target only making the relevant files available and setting up the run environment much like a test.
The command can then create files etc. as it needs without muddying plz-out.
I imagine this could be done via
plz run --in_tmp_dir or
plz run --sandbox
This issue has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had any recent activity in the past 90 days. It will be closed if no further activity occurs. If you require additional support, please reply to this message. Thank you for your contributions.
- Regarding flag usage - C samtools
- amplify push gives error "Unknown type" when using union or interface in schema - amplify-cli
- osm install --set arguments should override default flag values Go
- patternProperties interferes with properties - jsonschema-rs
- Serilog Elasticsearch index name does not get created - serilog-sinks-elasticsearch
- Unable to hide my drawer under screens? - react-navigation
- Authentication question - Ruby google-cloud-ruby