Possible concurrency bug in delta 1.0.0 - Scala delta
hi, we have an in-house test where we write concurrently to the same delta table but different partitions, from multiple threads. so concurrency within a single local spark session using local filesystem. this used to work fine with delta 0.8.0 but now with delta 1.0.0 the same test fails occasionally with some data loss. i am not sure if a test like this is even appropriate given local mode and local filesystem limitations, but i figured i let you know just in case.
local file system implementations do not guarantee atomic rename-without-overwrite under the covers, so there is not guarantee that locally run concurrency tests will work.
i tried to clarify that in the docs, see the note - https://docs.delta.io/1.0.0/delta-storage.html
- 🐛[BUG] Table valueType 为dateTime,tooltip展示的值为未转换的值 - TypeScript pro-components
- vscode CTRL+F search input field does not show characters TypeScript
- Mine merge error when using Napalm Proxy - Python salt
- [Question] Can dolphinscheduler send alert information by http request? How to use it? - Java dolphinscheduler
- tensorflow Fail in configuration due to different CUDA libraries path - Cplusplus
- installation fails - celestite
- update docs - laravel-analytics