postal Can't Receive Incoming Emails Ruby
Hello, postal community. :) I recently set up a new postal server for some personal projects, and while it can send emails perfectly, there is one issue. When I send emails to it, it does not receive them. It does not even show them as a "fail" or a "bounce." Postal has no idea that I even sent an email to it. According to postal, I did set up my domain correctly. I think I set up routing correctly, but in case I didn't if someone could give me a good explanation of how to set up routing. I click the "how to receive emails" thing, but it did not help. If someone could please show me how to set up routing it would be a huge help.
You could try using
telnet postal.whatever.com 25 to see if you are able to connect to it from a different server.
I think you should always see the incoming message in Postal even if you don't have routes set up.
I can't connect to it. But I can send mail from it.. Honestly, at this point, I don't care about the privacy of the domain. So here is an image below of my attempts to connect to it. The domain is xsendmail.ml It is just so weird that I can send emails but not receive them. You can check my domain records though, everything is set up correctly.
It doesn't look like there are any DNS records set up for postal.xsendmail.ml which is why you're getting that message.
Whilst you can configure Postal with any domains you like and it will tell you whether or not your clients domain is set up right, it does not verify that the configuration you gave it is correct.
Does that make sense?
I am still a bit confused. I set up all the records like it asked for. If it is a matter of fixing DNS records can you tell me what to add or remove? Or is it more complicated than that?
You set up the records it asked for yes but the records that point at the server do not exist so whoever set up the server did not create the records it was configured with.
I understand now. I will try my best to fix it. Thank you for your help.
- bug: reduced animations option not taken into account - ffxiv-teamcraft
- `brew update && brew upgrade` fails on `bazelisk` upgrading - PowerShell virtual-environments
- add localization support - nudge
- 3.0 - incorrect date string for custom range on reports breaks reports - easy-digital-downloads
- qBittorrent Concurrently opening multiple torrents renders dialogue box unusable - Cplusplus
- [Bug Report] How extends component? - Vue element
- glpi [9.5.4] CSS behavior : category scrolldown menu in ticket creation - PHP