If you try to use Custom Headers (the renderCustomHeader prop) when using Multiple Months (monthsShown) the custom header only applies to the first month when using Multiple Months, the second displayed month does not even show a header. There does not seem to be any way to target the second month.
This issue it is about this point: https://github.com/Hacker0x01/react-datepicker/blob/master/src/calendar.jsx#L666
They have an if, to check the index of calendar, and render just for the first.
I thought open a
PR to change this line and add a new
prop, to verify if I want to render a custom
header for all calendars or not.
In the project I'm working on, I added a custom header and create a function to resolve the current month.
This issue has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity. It will be closed if no further activity occurs. Thank you for your contributions.
- [Question] Can dolphinscheduler send alert information by http request? How to use it? - Java dolphinscheduler
- tensorflow Fail in configuration due to different CUDA libraries path - Cplusplus
- installation fails - celestite
- update docs - laravel-analytics
- Snapshot tests: Add capability to test handle tracking across summaries - FluidFramework
- a question for the output of static encoder - deep-motion-editing
- Command example "Update Statistics" has an equalilty sign which should not be there - PowerShell azure-docs
- AdaptiveCards [Website] Filter Documentation by Schema Version C++