Routing key handling - PHP RabbitMqBundle
We can't define a routing key by a symfony command : php app/console rabbitmq:consumer -m 2 -r "support.customer.#" siva
The "-r" argument gives an empty array when i printr the "$this->queueOptions['routingkeys']" in the queue_declare function in BaseAmqp class.
It works fine when it's defined like this : queueoptions: name: 'sivideosiva' routing_keys: - 'support.customer.#'
--> Array (  => support.customer.# )
Perhaps you have a problem escaping the
# char on the CLI? Keep in mind that's a comment in bash. Maybe try with single quotes?
This issue has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity. It will be closed if no further activity occurs. Thank you for your contributions.
- Docker setup pgpass file - OpenSlides
- ipsec协商失败,请大佬解惑 - Shell setup-ipsec-vpn
- Reload the left view table - Swift LGSideMenuController
- transmission A use-after-free bug in concurrent environment C++
- unable connect to other instances - Ruby mastodon
- SelectOneMenu: regression due to today´s changes? - Java primefaces
- [question] How to use older MSVC toolset - Python conan