Snapshot tests: Add capability to test handle tracking across summaries - FluidFramework
5135 tracks adding a basic way to test summaries. This issue tracks adding more functionalities such as tracking handles across summaries and verifying that we don't re-summarize or generate GC data when its not expected.
@agarwal-navin this looks like a dupe of #5135, if so please close. Thanks!
Its not a dupe. Its confusing, I was being lazy when I updated these issues :-P. I will update the title to reflect that.
@agarwal-navin @arinwt Do you think there's more design thought/planning required here? If so, when do you plan to be ready to execute?
Yes, I think this does need some designing work. Currently, we are both busy with some high priority work. I think we should look at this in June. @arinwt, what do you think?
- a question for the output of static encoder - deep-motion-editing
- Command example "Update Statistics" has an equalilty sign which should not be there - PowerShell azure-docs
- AdaptiveCards [Website] Filter Documentation by Schema Version C++
- templating How does --target-framework-override work? The templates suggest it should be --TargetFrameworkOverride - Csharp
- [backlog] Ingest, Automatic creation of labels -> include attributes - Python diffgram
- [BUG]: CoE Power BI Dashboard Cannot Export Underlying Data - powerapps-tools
- psalm issues around usage of `global` keyword - PHP