Support 'transparent' as a acceptable color. - Java react-native-bootsplash
Support passing color transparent when generating assets. It can be replaced as @android/transparent color on android. Not sure about IOS.
Why it is needed
It can greatly help with automatic light/dark mode situation.
when transparent is supplied. Replace it with
<resources> <color name="bootsplash_background">@android:color/transparent</color> </resources>
NOT SURE ABOUT IOS.
@kuasha420 Hi. This doesn't seems useful. What is the use-case?
This is useful in with Theme.AppCompat.DayNight.NoActionBar, where the system background changes automatically based on the System Theme. If the bootsplash background is transparent. then it will be white on light theme and a darkish color on dark theme. I can send in a gif once I am home.
This is a rather specific use case, I prefer not to implement such edge cases (and document them!) and let the developer update its
styles.xml after bootstraping.
Understood. Although I don't think it's an edge case as automatic dark/light theme support on bootsplash is somewhat requested feature. Would you consider accepting a PR for it?
I wouldn't consider it an edge case either, I think this would be worth adding in the future.
Even just adding some instructions on adding a dark/light mode into the documentation would go a long way
- /var/lib/dpkg/info/vernemq.postinst: line 11: syntax error near unexpected token `else' - Erlang vernemq
- Difference in puppet-lint behavior between `pdk validate` and `rake lint` - Ruby pdk
- http-ui only binds to localhost (127.0.0.1) - bettercap
- tdesktop Bug with opening context menu in KDE system tray - Cplusplus
- MyAccount :: Order Details :: Order Details by Order Number - PHP magento2
- .collect-file pollution in /tmp - Groovy nextflow
- openpose bash: scripts/osx/install_deps.sh: No such file or directory - Cplusplus
- [Improvement][common]When I run a spark task, the webui observation in yarn is successful, but the response result in dolphinscheduler fails. - Java dolphinscheduler