sverchok Update system requirements Python
I'm going to create list of desirable features which new update system should include. What can be included in this list is not obvious and can be discussed.
- Don't recalculate what already was calculated:
- Nodes should keep results of their calculations.
- All changes (in parameters, inputs, data from Blender scene ...) should be tracked.
Manually prohibition of recalculation (freezing mode)
Don't calculate if result is need for nobody:
- Create output nodes which cause work of other nodes (viewers).
- Mode for output nodes switch on/off of showing of calculation results
User should understand what's going on:
- Use annotations for showing error and other messages.
- Color system for showing error nodes and different modes or whatever.
- Showing performance information.
Performance of workflow:
- supporting of node subtrees
- pass data without changes throu node (bypass mode. It is not possible for all nodes)
related: #2770 #2380 #1934 #1990
Really nice! No sure the recalculations number is that useful, I guess after 3 minutes tweaking the node-tree it must be a very high number...
I have found that
Viewer Draw nodes effect on each other performance. For example first node update time is 1s. Then another node will update faster if the first node will be disabled. I think there should be possibilities for performance improving.
BmeshViewer has similar performance but they does not effect on each other. In this way they are faster.
I'm thinking about workflow where error nodes returns their previous result so the rest of a tree still could do something.
Tool which can help to find nodes with slow performance. All nodes with update time more than given value will be dyed into a color.
Also it has mode of coloring last updated nodes. Probably more for debugging purposes.
It seemed to me there already was such coloring... "heat map" or smth like that.
- Possible concurrency bug in delta 1.0.0 - Scala delta
- 🐛[BUG] Table valueType 为dateTime,tooltip展示的值为未转换的值 - TypeScript pro-components
- vscode CTRL+F search input field does not show characters TypeScript
- Mine merge error when using Napalm Proxy - Python salt
- [Question] Can dolphinscheduler send alert information by http request? How to use it? - Java dolphinscheduler
- tensorflow Fail in configuration due to different CUDA libraries path - Cplusplus
- installation fails - celestite