tensorflow The repository 'file:/var/nccl-repo-2.2.13-ga-cuda9.2 Release' no longer has a Release file. Ubuntu-18.04 - Cplusplus
I am getting this error while enabling the GPU support. I am following the steps as mentioned here. https://www.tensorflow.org/install/gpu
Asked Oct 15 '21 09:10Rahul2203
@Rahul2203 Could you please provide the following information.
- OS Platform and Distribution (e.g., Linux Ubuntu 16.04):
- Mobile device (e.g. iPhone 8, Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy) if the issue happens on mobile device:
- TensorFlow installed from (source or binary):
- TensorFlow version:
- Python version:
- Installed using virtualenv? pip? conda?:
- Bazel version (if compiling from source):
- GCC/Compiler version (if compiling from source):
- CUDA/cuDNN version:
- GPU model and memory:
Also, Please provide the exact sequence of commands that you have executed before running into the error. Thanks!
Answered Apr 15 '21 at 07:39saikumarchalla
This issue has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity. It will be closed if no further activity occurs. Thank you.
Answered Apr 22 '21 at 08:08google-ml-butler[bot]
Closing as stale. Please reopen if you'd like to work on this further.
Answered Apr 29 '21 at 08:35google-ml-butler[bot]
- electron Print issue on Electron from v7 - Print only works once (window.print()) - Cplusplus
- lotus Move bootstrap nodes to configuration Go
- orleans Is it possible to use the Azure Gateway type without Azure Cloud Services / AzureSilo ? C#
- M2M 100 for low resource languages - fairseq
- polkadot Thread 'tokio-runtime-worker' panicked at 'Storage root must match that calculated.', /rustc/04488afe34512aa4c33566eb16d8c912a3ae04f9/src/libstd/macros.rs:13 - Rust
- drake Support clang-4.0 in CMake (+ MATLAB) builds C++
- nushell Have `ps` show the full command name - Rust