Test status badge via Travic CI - cloudinary_gem
It would be nice to see build status badge in the README through Travis CI.
There may be fixes to features that are critical to my application on master, but I need to know the current build status before sourcing to the latest commit.
Yes it would be nice - and we are planning to implement it! :smile:
We have implemented this feature here (https://github.com/cloudinary/cloudinary_gem#cloudinary). This ticket will now be closed.
- Error on WSL - serve
- NewPipe SAF file open/close dialogues can't be confirmed on FireTV (FireOS bug) - Java
- Breadcrumb shows different number of notifications than roomlist does - TypeScript element-web
- osm test: pkg/certificate/providers/vault/certificate_manager.go functions Go
- capacitor bug: google-services.json not found - Java
- Label improperly positioned for "field has-addons" ? - bulma CSS
- Xamarin issue - google-api-dotnet-client