- [ X] I've asked for help in the Truffle Gitter before filing this issue.
What the issue is, in broad strokes. Debugger Fails Cryptically: Error: Compilation shimmedcompilation has unreliable source order
Steps to Reproduce
What you expected to happen. Debug the transaction
Screenshot ^ What actually happened. Please give examples and support it with screenshots, copied output or error messages.
ubuntu 16.04 Ganache CLI v6.5.0 (ganache-core: 2.6.0) Truffle v5.1.16 (core: 5.1.16) Solidity v0.5.16 (solc-js) Node v12.6.0 Web3.js v1.2.1
OK, just put up #2880 to fix this, so this should be fixed and out quickly!
Thanks for the report! This definitely shouldn't happen. Fortunately I've already managed to reproduce the problem, so hopefully I can figure out how this slipped through...
Hi, I've experiencing same error when try to debug tx
Truffle v5.1.45 (core: 5.1.45) Ganache v2.5.4
@JackBekket Does this issue still exist on current Truffle? If so I'd suggest opening a new issue with more reproduction information.
No, actually, I've just upgrade it to last version and everything starts work fine, thank you!
I didn't notice at first place that I forget to bump my version, sorry ¯_(ツ)_/¯
- Getting `message failed` on uploading more than 10 images - stream-chat-react-native
- Change OTLP gRPC port number - agent
- keras TensorBoard write_grads prevents training from starting - Python
- [Bug] Unable to use the Firebase Resize Image Extension when uploading from the Unity SDK - quickstart-unity
- firejail prevents Firefox from deactivating screen dimming during video watch C
- PowerToys Keyboard remapping works after the fact C#
- [FEATURE] Auto restart of prometheus-msteams pod when the entry from hashicorp vault is synced - prometheus-msteams