Unable to load basic assets when having a theme in place - production
Currently it is not possible to get the production template working with a replacement theme active.
/var/www/shopware6/public/bundles/storefront/assets will not be copied if the standard theme is not active. This leads to not having the maintenance.svg, missing basic fonts, missing icons etc. pp.
Reproduction 1. Import already existing shop database in mysql 2. Clone your custom production template and run bin/console system:setup 3. create a install.lock file and change your domain in the database 4. run these commands bin/console assets:install && bin/console theme:compile && bin/console cache:clear
--> no assets
- Change your theme to the default theme and run the commands again
-> assets are available
The maintenance SVG is not the worst part here, but the missing font is forcing a weird reload and makes the site seem slow/buggy.
@shopwareBot is this on the radar? Makes using the production template in production a little complicated.
@shopwareBot @mitelg is this on the radar? Makes using the production template in production a little complicated.
thank you for creating this issue. I have opened a ticket on our Issue Tracker for you. See the ticket link: https://issues.shopware.com/issues/NEXT-9396
Please use this ticket to track the state of your issue.
- surge Detect DAW; Disable VST3 outs in FL unless you ask for them C
- Changing the DAV:displayname of the “calendar-proxy-read|-write” WebDAV resources - PHP server
- Enable payment gateway per currency - PHP invoiceninja
- Is there any way to load model except torh.hub - yolov5
- qBittorrent qBittorrent freezes when using tethered internet from android - Cplusplus
- Upload fails in image uploader - magento2 PHP
- Will there be a new version out for Windows in the near future? - hexchat