/var/lib/dpkg/info/vernemq.postinst: line 11: syntax error near unexpected token `else' - Erlang vernemq
# dpkg -i vernemq-1.12.1.focal.x86_64.deb (Reading database ... 110002 files and directories currently installed.) Preparing to unpack vernemq-1.12.1.focal.x86_64.deb ... Unpacking vernemq (1626266333:1.12.1) over (1626266333:1.12.1) ... Setting up vernemq (1626266333:1.12.1) ... /var/lib/dpkg/info/vernemq.postinst: line 11: syntax error near unexpected token `else' /var/lib/dpkg/info/vernemq.postinst: line 11: `else' dpkg: error processing package vernemq (--install): installed vernemq package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 2 Errors were encountered while processing: vernemq
Invalid syntax in vernemq.postinst:
if ! systemctl is-enabled vernemq >/dev/null then else $debsystemctl restart vernemq >/dev/null || true fi
Asked Oct 06 '21 06:10halfgaar
@halfgaar thanks, solution in the last note in the description here https://github.com/vernemq/vernemq/releases/tag/1.12.1 (I don't know how to make this big and red text)
It's an error in the internal build tools that I haven't been able to fully resolve yet. My apologies.
:pointright: Thank you for supporting VerneMQ: https://github.com/sponsors/vernemq :pointright: Using the binary VerneMQ packages (.deb/.rpm/Docker) requires a subscription.
Answered Aug 04 '21 at 06:35ioolkos
any updates? this is breaking automation (packages upgrade in the system etc.).
Answered Aug 17 '21 at 08:46stefanux
- Difference in puppet-lint behavior between `pdk validate` and `rake lint` - Ruby pdk
- http-ui only binds to localhost (127.0.0.1) - bettercap
- tdesktop Bug with opening context menu in KDE system tray - Cplusplus
- MyAccount :: Order Details :: Order Details by Order Number - PHP magento2
- .collect-file pollution in /tmp - Groovy nextflow
- openpose bash: scripts/osx/install_deps.sh: No such file or directory - Cplusplus
- [Improvement][common]When I run a spark task, the webui observation in yarn is successful, but the response result in dolphinscheduler fails. - Java dolphinscheduler