vscode Cannot right-click copy text from markdown preview window TypeScript
Does this issue occur when all extensions are disabled?: Yes
- VS Code Version:1.56.2 - OS Version:Ubuntu 18.04
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Open a markdown file (.md) 2.Open the markdown preview window (F1, Markdown: Open Preview) 3.Highlight some text 4.Right-click and observe that no context menu appears, i.e. right-click does nothing.
Expected behavior is that when right-clicking, a menu appears with conventional options (copy, inspect, etc.).
(Experimental duplicate detection) Thanks for submitting this issue. Please also check if it is already covered by an existing one, like: - Markdown preview copypaste is broken (#105603) - Help test and implement the markdown custom editor preview (#84520)
This bug is NOT a duplicate of https://www.github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues/105603 or https://www.github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues/84520.
I can reproduce this issue on W10 Stable but not in the Insiders Build:
Version: 1.57.0-insider (user setup) Commit: 541a5d4fa70ab3095f23b28b88914e1f6a8f65c4 Date: 2021-05-28T09:50:57.063Z Electron: 12.0.9 Chrome: 89.0.4389.128 Node.js: 14.16.0 V8: 188.8.131.52-electron.0 OS: Windows_NT x64 10.0.21387
- Splat doesn't work for array - yq
- dlopen hook breaks objects that attempt to open dynamic libraries from their runpaths - libTAS
- Custom referrer snippet not working - koko-analytics
- Fix skip_dir documentation - D onedrive
- [question] use command dependencies for model creation - spotlight
- openj9 Valhalla LWVT: Flatten value type arrays Java
- nuclei [feature] Workflow to support tags based execution - Go