webpacker - Trying to get in touch regarding a security issue Ruby
I'd like to report a security issue but cannot find contact instructions on your repository.
If not a hassle, might you kindly add a
SECURITY.md file with an email, or another contact method? GitHub recommends this best practice to ensure security issues are responsibly disclosed, and it would serve as a simple instruction for security researchers in the future.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you!
@zidingz Not affiliated with the project, but as per https://rubyonrails.org/security/, my best guess is that you should probably contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- OsmAnd Feature request: show altitude when measuring distance Java
- klipper SKR mini E3 V1.2 - Timer too close / lost mcu conenction C
- Ryujinx Yo Kai Watch 4: Rendering is too bright C#
- Link and reference OWASP cheat sheets - threat-dragon
- Can't use world sensor card - Scala OpenComputers
- Blacklist use of some tools by robots - Scala OpenComputers
- vscode Can't copy key from key-value pair from Watch-window TypeScript